Rape Wise deals with sexual assault, trauma and child abuse, we also train healthcare professionals on the management of rape crises facilities as well as international best practice.
The Proactive Education group is the biggest independent supplier of schools in Southern Africa. The group develops learner support material, educational tools for the classroom, covers topics that are current and challenges the youth and educators of our country.
We offer workshops, staff development workshops, talks to learners and parents, on peer
How equipped is your school management team to deal with an emergency?
- Physical abuse or rape of a child
- Death of an educator or learner
- Sexual harassment allegation against a staff member
- Child drowning at school
- Drugs search on a school tour
- An educator that is threatened by
Does your team have instant access to:
- Reporting obligations and documentation
- Legal protocols and procedures
- School policies
Most schools operate a manual filing system when it comes to their Codes of Conduct, disciplinary procedures, emergency protocol
Our instant app
- Is available 24 hrs a day, after hours and even during school holidays
- Cannot be stolen or removed from the school office
- Does not take space on mobile phones and is largely device independent.
- Needs a
3G ,wireless or LAN connection and is developed with ease of access in mind.
- Registered users can log into the app from anywhere in the world and from any device with an internet connection.
- The app provides ease of access to important information, making it possible to reach critical information quickly, even on small devices.
- Documents can be printed straight from the app as long as the user has got printing enabled for the device (your IT support will easily set this up for you).
- Changes to important information contained in the app can be rapidly changed as required and users will always have the most up to date information at their fingertips
Need a SolutionMost schools operate a manual filing system when it comes to their Codes of Conduct, disciplinary procedures, emergency protocol