Following the completion of the June exams and the presentation of results to parents, we offer a unique opportunity for you to improve your schools academic average by allowing our team of professionals to work with your learners and empower them with the tools and knowledge on how to prepare themselves optimally for the mental, physical and emotional rigours ahead.
Over 600 Schools are making use of our academic planning Programme. (To name a few: Abbotts College Northcliff; Crawford Prep La Lucia; Curro Durbanville; Ashton Ballito; Ashton Benoni; Loreto Convent; Pro Arte Alphen Park; Highveld primary; St James; Rietondale primary; Treverton Primary; Fairways primary; Crawford College Northcoast; Collegiate girls High; Mokopane English combined school; Thomas More College; Christ Church Prep and College; Fairmont High school; Michael Mount Waldorf; St Stithians; Montrose primary; St Declans; Robert Hicks primary; Umhlali prep; The Browns School…)
One of the biggest challenges that learners face from Gr 4 – Gr 12 is that is that they do not know how to plan, organize their extra mural activities and allocate sufficient time to their exam preparation, homework and project tasks This practical workshop teaches learners to create a weekly planner, monthly study time table that correlates to their exam time table and a task priority system for projects and home work.
The system enables parents and educators to monitor progress and ensure that that all subject content has been thoroughly worked through and that sufficient revision has taken place.
We invite parents to join their children at the workshop at no additional cost.
- The workshop is facilitated at your school during school hours, afternoons, weekends or during the school holidays.
- Cost: R 125.00 per learner (Minimum numbers 50)
- Understanding my academic personality
- Goal setting
- Breaking down my subjects into curricular blocks and allocating coverage times
- Developing a weekly planner
- Setting up my 3-month study time table
- My homework and project planner
- Monitoring your own learning advancement
- Identifying my peak brain times
- Planning for balance
- Setting up your study pad
- Summarising my curriculum
- Working through passed papers
- Answering exam questions
- Tackling an exam paper or test
- Tips on presenting a good oral
- Managing stress
- Brain food
- Sleep and exercise
Learners will receive and need to bring:
- Facilitation, a study skills Manuel and a certificate
- Each learner will need to bring a pen, pencil, ruler, highlighter, examination pad or paper and something to eat and drink.
- Examination timetable
Please contact us for more information and a sample letter for your parents