FOR STATE AND INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS
1) Are all of your school’s policy documents and your code of conduct compliant with all recent changes in legislation?
2) Will your school’s code of conduct withstand a legal onslaught by a litigative parent?
3) Do you have a legal team in place, 24 hours a day that are able to assist with disciplinary hearings, staff disputes, cases of sexual assault/abuse, victimisation, pornography and allegations of racism?
4) Do you have all of the following required policies and are they legally compliant with South African legislation?
- Child Safety Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Racism Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Transport Policy
- ITC Policy (Information Technology Communication)
- Social Media Policy
- Peer Victimisation Policy
- Drug Testing Policy (2019)
We provide the following fantastic SCHOOLS LEGAL PACKAGE to over 2500 schools in South Africa.
For only R 2995.00 per annum (Renewal Optional) our dynamic legal and child protection team will:
1) Audit all of your current documentation and provide your management with a full legal compliant audit report.
2) Provide your school with legally compliant word templates for all missing or outdated policies.
3) Provide your SMT with 24hr access to our legal team. These are some of the current issues that we assist schools with, on a daily basis.
- Disciplinary hearing
- Preparation of charge sheet
- Allegations of racism
- Litegative parent
- Violent learners
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Educator intimidation
- Drug search and testing
- Pornography and cyber bullying
4) We will supply you with an electronic copy of our whole school governance manual – 4 products in one, for the exclusive use of your management team as well as all educators. This product includes the following manuals:
- Child Protection Manual
- School Safety Manual
- A Comprehensive school discipline manual
- A manual on working with children with learning disabilities
DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP FORM: