How we can help you …
We offer talks to learners (From Grade R -12) on:
- Bullying and peer
victimisation Cyber safety
behavioursto prevent abuse, good and bad touches
- Challenges facing junior, primary, high school learners
- Sexuality and gender respect for Grade 6 and 7 learners
- Managing emotions and anger management
- Making and keeping friends – how to resolve conflicts
- Cyber tech – exposure to routers and hardware safety and
- Prevention of drug and alcohol abuse
- Study skills planning and good habits
The Professional Development Package
The training provided in our Professional Development Forum Package will ensure that all students and workers in the field of education, sociology, psychology, sport science and nursing are equipped to deal with all child protection issues and the reporting obligations.
This package will ensure that management, staff and learners are adequately trained in safety and protection issues. By teaching a child how to avoid possible dangers and what to do if they find themselves in a potentially harmful or threatening situation, you will empower the child to know what to do in such circumstances.
Staff development SACE accredited workshops:
- Positive discipline in the classroom
- Educator burnout
victimisation, hidden rage andanger management
Platinum Legal package
This product provides you with instant, 24-hour access to our legal team. The team includes some of South Africa’s top educational law and child protection
Parent development talks
- Alternative discipline for parents – No smacking – what now?
- How do I handle all the emotions? – The language of acceptance
- My child doesn’t listen – How to talk so that children listen
- Discipline /parenting styles
- Parenting for the professionals
- Cyber safety, Cyber tech
and cyber bullying
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Bullying and peer
victimisation– how do I help as a parent?
- Parents as role models
The Prevention, identification and case management of sexual offences and child abuse
As the head of Rape Wise South Africa over the past 20 years, John has trained thousands of medical doctors, forensic nurses, police officers, prosecutors, social workers, psychologists’ and educators. John regularly consults to the
Life skills and self-defence
We offer Life skills and
Our Proactive Education Group App
Our instant app
- Is available 24 hrs a day, after hours and even during school holidays
- Cannot be stolen or removed from the school office
- Does not take space on mobile phones and is largely device independent.
- Needs a
3G ,wireless or LAN connection and is developed with ease of access in mind.
- Registered users can log into the app from anywhere in the world and from any device with an internet connection.
- The app provides ease of access to important information, making it possible to reach critical information quickly, even on small devices.
- Documents can be printed straight from the app as long as the user has got printing enabled for the device (your IT support will easily set this up for you).
- Changes to important information contained in the app can be rapidly changed as required and users will always have the most up to date information at their fingertips
Need a Solution
Most schools operate a manual filing system when it comes to their Codes of Conduct, disciplinary procedures, emergency protocol
For more information on any of our service offering or to get pricing information, please get in touch with us and we will gladly answer all your questions.